Thursday, April 13, 2006

Not much happening

As everyone who has already experienced pregnancy knows, there’s still not much happening here. I can tell the difference in my waist, it’s getting thicker, my cloths are getting a little tighter, and my stomach is getting harder. I’m still hiding it well though, not that I thought I would get big quickly, but it’s good because I still haven’t told my advisor (or anyone else really for that matter). I’m pretty sure she’ll be fine about it, she’s really nice and I really like working with her a lot, but I am a little worried. Oh well, what can you do. I can’t wait until the 19th, I want to hear this baby so badly. I’m so excited for the heartbeat. I know I won’t be able to see much, but I’ve heard you can actually see the heart beating which I think is so amazing. OK, I’ll try to get recent photos of my not so protruding belly and baby pictures as soon as I have them.

No comments: