Wednesday, March 07, 2007

First's and then some

Hey everyone,

So we had two firsts in one day. Quinn rolled from his stomach to his back yesterday. This process was very assisted by the fact that he was very angry so I don't know when we expect to see him do it again. But I'm going to count it for now. He also laughed for the first time yesterday. I was telling my mother that he had been laughing in his sleep for a week or two and that he finally laughed at me today (the 6th). As I finished this sentence he started laughing. It was really cute. When he does it more often I'll try to get it on video.



So we are moving this weekend. Yeah!!!!! We are really going to miss our apartment, but we are spilling out of it.


Finally, Quinn is going in for his catheter process on April 3rd. So we'll be sure to let you all know how it goes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, the good 'ol days when he was completely imobile are over! Get your rest now, cause pretty soon he'll be running you ragged!

Thanks for the great pictures. He is just too cute for words.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kids,
I've ben put of touch in Hawaii but now I am at DAvid's and have access to a computer. I love all the good news. See you when I get home if I can find your new apt.
Love,
Jane

Anonymous said...

Hey rolling over no matter if it was mad or not is awesome! and the laughing... there is nothing better than a baby laughing. Good luck moving in and Quinn Keep smiling.

Love
Erin

Anonymous said...

How wonderful that Quinn is laughing! I think the fact that he even laughed in his sleep shows how happy he is. And why wouldn't he be? Look at the great mom and dad he has. And rolling over. Now it begins . . . and it is all wonderful.

Enjoy . . . and best wishes in your new home!

With love,
Mrs. Cherry

Anonymous said...

Well,
Happy Saint Patty's day Quinn! Boy you sure have grown It is so nice to see you looking so healthy! I am always praying for you and I hope to meet you some day when the weather is better and there aren't as many germs in the air! Pretty soon all the little birds in your neighborhood will be building their nests so they can bring their baby birds into the world. Welcome Spring! Welcome to your new home also. Peace and Blessings little Prince! Love M

Anonymous said...

BON JOUR LE PETIT PRINCE. THERE ARE FIRSTS FOR EVERYTHING FOR KATHLEEN YOUR BIG FIRST WAS EX TUBING YOURSELF AT TWO MONTHS SMART LITTLE PRINCE!!! YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WANTED AND GOT IT . BRAVO!! WE SEND YOU ALL BEST WISHES . FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THE MOVING ... FOR YOUR GRANDFATHER IN HIS MOVING. WE LOVE YOU AND PRAY THAT GOD HOLD S YOU UNDER HIS LOVING PROTECTION THAT YOU GROW BIG AND STRONG. BISOUS FROM FRANCE KATHLEEN AND FAMILY.