Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, so another marathon post from the mama. Hopefully now that I'm on vacation for a little while I can update more often.

Lets start with today. Quinn got an awesome Thomas the train from Auntie Kristin, Uncle Joe, and Mary. Quinn is totally into trains right now.

Daddy got him some cool Winnie the poo bath toys that we played with for 45 min in the bathtub tonight.



Miss Mary got a princess puppy from Uncle Dan

And a pink wig. Mary LOVES to play dress up.

Grandma came over in the morning and brought some great stuff. A couple of books and.....

a dinosaur bag. He is also into dinosaurs lately. Way to go grandma, good choice.

Here we are making Christmas cookies with Auntie this past weekend.

Quinn really liked using the cookie cutters, although he didn't quite get the fact that you're supposed to push the cutter all the way through the dough. It was too cute. There is a video at the end of this post showing him using the cutters. It's really long though so I don't expect people to really watch it.

He did well with the icing. He decorates cookies the same way he paints, he likes to keep all the color in the same spot.

Quinn Cookies.

Mommy cookies. Yes I'm very proud of myself for being able to decorate cookies better then a two year old.

The kid in a bag thing never gets old does it??

My little boy all ready for a hard days work!!! Although the shoes may be a safety hazard.

Finger paints anyone?

He loves them and I love the fact that they are washable.


So this is what it looked like by 3:30p the day that I took my last final.

Thank goodness it was an 8a final.
OK, so here's the really long cookie cutting video. Please forgive the humming. I never thought I was going to post this video. Happy holidays everyone. We wish you a safe, happy, and healthy holiday season. We are thinking of you all and sending our love.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the cookie cutting it is the most precious video. The decorations are great Good Job Quinn.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the video!!! Miss all of you.

Love Kim and Pop