Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Zoo

I completely forgot to put up pictures of Caroline's little boy. Here is Zane on his first swing ride. I don't think he really enjoyed it, do you?????

I also forgot to put up the video of him in a bubble at the children's museum.

OK, on to the zoo.
This is what he did the first 10-15min.

Here's Quinn looking at the Toucan.


It was such a nice day we stripped down to a tee shirt.
I think we were looking at the wart hogs here.
And the elephants of course.
Cool kitty.
Seal tank.




1 comment:

Momma and daddy said...

Oh handsome Quinn!!! You look like you've had the most incredible week! Seeing your grandparents, auntie, cousin, and friends!! The zoo looks like so much fun, and I can't wait to hear what it was like to be in a bubble!!! We love you! Tell mommy we love her too!