Sunday, June 12, 2011

All about the Grand kids

So Grandpa Alan is visiting from NC and Auntie Melihna and Mila are visiting from WA. So this post is all about the family. I think the next series of photos speaks for themselves. Thank you auntie Kristin for letting us have them.





This last one is somewhat existential!!

Here are five of the six grand kids eating dinner at Auntie Kristin's and Uncle Joe's

Wes and I finally arrived and completed the group.


Auntie Kristin and Wes!!

And grandma Kim and Wes. I love this picture!!!

1 comment:

Aunt Kristin said...

Yay!!! Thanks for posting these pictures, Steph. It just warms my heart to see all of the kids together. Looking forward to more photo ops like those in the week ahead.

Remind me later...we HAVE to get a photo of everyone together at the family reunion. Maybe your neighbor can come take one. He can stand on the back porch and we can all be down on the lawn. Something like that. Let's not forget!