Thursday, September 21, 2006

So Moody!

I realized shortly after greeting my wife last night that I needed to clarify something. She is not getting moody or short on patience with me. She's very kind and cheerful to me all the time every minute of the day. She gets angry at things like not knowing how to spell words, or not being able to get comfortable while laying on the couch. She's not going crazy or throwing dishes at me anything. Except when she found out I told you all she was moody. Then she went a little crazy. But you guys know Steph, I'm really spoiled at how even tempered she is. And also, I don't mind talking to her belly in the mornings. Yes it's very nice, and important. OK, so I hope that covers any missinterpretation anyone might have possibly had. I'll post her belly for you all as soon as she lets me.

1 comment:

The Cisneros Family said...

32 weeks already!!! I can't believe it. I wish I could see some up close and personal belly shots. Any stretch marks yet? I check this site practically every single day to see what's new so it's kind of boring reading the same things over and over again...lol! We have a blogspot now if you'd like to check it out, I just started it but the address is: Www.CisnerosFam.blogspot.com
Hope you're feeling well. We're thinking of you.