Sunday, December 02, 2007

I have a toddler

Sorry it took so long to update. I was trying to find a way to save this blog onto a disk for Quinn. I always intended it as a baby book for him so I wanted to save it and have it be only about year one. But I haven't found a way to save it yet and it's been too long since my last post.

So, we had a second birthday for Quin on the 24th since my mom's family were unable to celebrate with us on Thanksgiving. My mom made him a cake this cake. Which I love because it reminds me so much of the cakes my mom used to make for my birthdays.
Here they are trying to teach Quinn how to blow out the candle. Didn't quite happen, however we did find out the Quinn is a little fascinated by fire.
Messing around with auntie Karra.
Fun with water.....but oh what a mess.
This is what we look like when we start, although notice the floor off to HIS right. That came from Quinn inspecting the ice cream scoop, because of course I put everything into the water before I let him look at them.
We had lots of fun.

But I'm not quite sure why I bothered with the towel.
All I can say, is thank goodness for heavy bowls.


3 comments:

Fran said...

Check out http://www.blurb.com, you can make a really nice book out of it!

- Fran Sicard (friend of Jeff & Tom)

Anonymous said...

Or you could just wait until Aunt Kristin gets her computer fixed and wait to see the amazing scrapbook she is going to make of this blog!

Sorry, I really wanted that to be Quinn's 1st birthday present but our computer crashed and I lost everything I had done so far...

It looks great in my head though! I can't wait to finally make it.

Gib and Abby Brogan said...

Hey,
We have been backing up our blog by selecting the whole thing and transferring it to Word. Then we just save it in Word. Not as easy as it should be but it works.
Abby