Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas at home

It's been a while since I've said hello to everyone. Hope you are all enjoying the holidays. This was actually one of the more relaxing Christmas's I've had in recent memory. Our friends and families have decided to get together in the coming days after Christmas rather than drive all over the place to see each other on the 25th. After all we are all local. And it's not a bad way to go if you just need a relaxing holiday. And yes, having a Christmas at home with my small family was quite a treat.

I don't have any "Christmas" pictures to post, but I'm sure my wife will post them. Went to the recent patriots game with my wife, Kara and her fiance, and our good friend Marshall. Grandma (Barbara) babysat Quinn for 7 hours so we could go to the game. And though Steph was nervous, he behaved great the whole time we were gone. We got seats in row three on the home team sideline. Fantastic view as opposed to the last patriots game I went to when I was three rows from the very back.




Update to those who may not know. Melihna, my younger sister, is about three months pregnant. She is engaged to marry the father, who is a young sailor. He is just finishing his tour as a student at subscol in Groton, and got his orders to a sub at my old duty station, Bangor WA. He is also an FT, which is what I was in the Navy. So needless to say, Melihna is turning 20 in Jan. and her life has just hit high gear. Good luck sister. If you need advice about being a navy wife, there are plenty of good people to talk to. Maybe you guys will get a house on Bonefish Cr. And I'll come visit you I'm sure. How time is absolutely flying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh good ol' Bonefish! Many many memories there. Navy wife, that is a hard job. Good luck sis! You guys look great! Quinn is so so so cute!