Sunday, July 06, 2008

Staying sane

I would just like to start off by saying how nice it was to see so many familiar friends in the comments section of our last post. Thank you so much for the constant support. We hope you and your families are all doing well. We really appreciate everyone that is still following us.

OK, so sometimes people ask me how we deal with all of Quinn's adventures. Most people who know Dan and I know we can be incredibly goofy. Well, I'll let you all in on a little secret. That's how we get through these "adventures" as we call them. Here are some prime examples.
We've even got Quinn making faces.

OK, I'll stop this sillyness now. Take care, there will be lots more posting to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW where Dan gets his goofiness from. What's YOUR excuse Steph??? Quinn has no choice; it's in his genes.
Much love from Kim and POP