Friday, January 01, 2010

Last Day in Florida

So before we left for the airport we decided to do one last thing. We visited a petting zoo that was right around the corner from our hotel. It really wasn't a petting zoo though. It turned out to more of a teaching farm, which was interesting for me. So, we went on a hay ride.
A pony ride.
And probably the highlight of the tour guides day, the part were mommy and daddy try to catch the chickens and the ducks.
Quinn didn't want Dan to chase the ducks. He said the ducks were scared and he was worried about them. So Dan never caught a duck. I on the other hand.

Did see a whole bunch of animals, but I figure you've seen them all before so I didn't post them. But I thought you'd get a kick out of seeing Dan and I trying to catch poultry.
And last but not least. We took a little train ride around the property. Then off to the airport and home from our vacation.

1 comment:

Momma and daddy said...

AWESOME!!! Steph, I can't believe you caught one! You should be on survivor! Tehehehe