Saturday, July 15, 2006

Lots of Butterflies

Well, I can finally say with confidence that I'm feeling movement and at the moment this little one is going nuts. Or at least it feels like a lot of movement for such a small creature. I actually have been feeling the baby moving for a while, I just really didn't trust that that was really what I was feeling. I'm so excitied, it seems like I've been waiting for this for so long. Dan was so cute, he said not to put so much pressure on his baby because it's just a little guy right now, give it time. I actually thought that was very insightful and really sweet. OK, just 5 more days until I can start saying he or she, maybe. Everything is still moving along well as far as I know and we're just relaxing for now.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay Baby Marshall! :) We are so excited to find out if you are a boy or a girl... not long now!

Kelly said...

Ack! We're dying... do you KNOW yet???? :)