Friday, July 06, 2007

Wonderful week

Quinn and I spent this past week with my dad's family in Pennsylvania. It was crazy and really nice. Quinn got to meet more of his great grandparents. Lots of great aunts and uncles and cousins.
Great Grandpa Pantalone and Great Uncle Bob (Howie)
Great Grandma Pantalone
He took his first trip to the zoo.
Unfortunately he slept through most of it. But I enjoyed it.
He was fascinated by what he saw when he was awake.
He wasn't sure what to make of petting the deer.
The polar bear tried to steal him.
But we got him back and went to a BBQ at my aunts house.
Great Aunt Andi and Great Uncle John.

2 comments:

GoQuinnGo! said...

Quinn looks right at home with all of the new family members he met in PA. Glad to hear you had a good trip. He looks even bigger in those pictures than when I saw him last weekend. Is that possible? Gosh, he's handsome!

Aunt Kristin

Anonymous said...

Quinn will always wonder "Auntie Kara, of all the places I could be petting this deer, why did you choose this spot?"