Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hiccups?!?!?!

Hmm, I may have spoken to soon. So I was sitting at my desk at school and all of a sudden I thought I could feel my pulse in one part of my abdomen and I could see that spot rhythmically pulsing. I watched that spot and thought about it for a second and realized that the pulsing was a little too slow to be my pulse. So I'm guessing it must have been his first bout of hiccups. It was actually really neat, a little hypnotizing. I still love feeling him move, it's just such a connected feeling. Alright, so I guess the countdown has begun. About 4 weeks left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty neat, huh? The hiccups were the only movement of Mary's that I ever felt, so I thought they were just the greatest thing in the whole world. It's fun to picture what the little guy must look like in there having those hiccups! Too Cute!!!

The Cisneros Family said...

Fun! Kylie and Jacob's had hiccups ALL THE TIME in the end. It ended up where I didn't even notice them :)
I guessed the stats and had no idea what to guess. I can't wait to know for sure and to see what he looks like.