Sunday, October 29, 2006

Big and strong

When we're asleep, and Stephs belly is against me, the kid will kick me awake. And Steph will remain sound asleep. So far the little guy is not on our sleep schedule. When he gets here, I plan to just explain to him nicely how important mom and dads sleep is and I'll get his full cooperation. I'll let you all know how that works out.

And the halloween party this weekend. Steph loves anything sacrilegious. (I hope everyone understands that he's just kidding here)

I hope everyone's doing well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dan, I can tell you right now how that little plan of yours is going to work out.....but I won't. It'll be way more fun to watch you find out for yourself! The costumes were a hoot! Steph, I can't believe you can get any bigger. I mean that in the nicest possible way of course. Love you guys!