Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Very good news

OK, as a lot of you know, Dan was supposed to leave today on a work trip. Well, he's not. Which means, he will be around for our 6th anniversary tomorrow (very excited about that), but best of all, he will be around for our birthing classes (very very happy about that). That has actually be one of my biggest stresses lately. Dan's travel plans for work are often very unstable, but I was still trying to plan the classes around them. First he was supposed to be gone in Sept. so I signed us up for mid-Oct just in case. Then he was supposed to be gone mid-Sept. to mid-Oct. (stress set in), then it was supposed to be January (stress relief), then is was all of Oct (OK, at least he'll be there for the birth), then it was Nov. (umm excuse me, this kid is not going to wait for him to come back), and now his amazingly wonderful boss has made it so that he is leaving on Tues. and will get back 2 weeks before the baby is due. Everyone pray that this little guy holds on, oh, and that Dan's plans don't change again. This may work out after all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, yay, yay, yay, yay! I think that says it all!

Anonymous said...

Steph - I am so glad to hear everything is going well and Dan will be able to be around for it all.

Kilroy_60 said...

There's still a few hours left...so I get to say Happy Anniversary! My wish for you is a year blessed with happiness.