Monday, September 17, 2007

It's getting cold over here

Hey love, thanks for the update. I love to talk with you on the phone, but over the computer is the next best thing. And this way I get to see you too. I'm glad to know you're doing well. We can't wait for you to come home.

So the cat has finally joined us upstairs. She has been living in the basement since the beginning of the summer. I finally figured out that she is afraid of the ceiling fans. Anyway, Quinn loves that she is upstairs and the cat also seems interested in Quinn. Surprisingly, she lets him touch her every once in a while. For the most part though she tries to remain just out of reach. She has figured out very quickly what Quinn's limitations are as far as mobility and reach.
So notice the outfit. It was cold enough today to break out the fleece sweatsuit. It's not even Fall yet. Sorry honey, you are going to come home to a pretty cold environment.

I don't know why, but I can never get a picture of him smiling when I take them like this. I guess he just needs me on the other end of the camera, heehe.

Honey, you asked about his bellybutton. Well, here it is. I know he's reclined, but this is about what it looks like now.

No comments: