Saturday, September 08, 2007

More parties.

Before I get started with the actual post, I have two side notes I would like to add. One, the Sox hat was also a gift from Karra's very significant other Jeff. Thank you. And two, Kristin that deer looks way to docile. I don't think it would present enough of a challenge for me. But thanks for the thought.
So once again Quinn attends an event normally reserved for girls. Daddy needs to come home soon and save him.
First Quinn went to my friend Steph's bachelorette party and now he's gone to the shower as well.
Sorry little man, but the ladies loved having you. And despite the sleeping photo, you did have a good time.
We also went to our hometown fair for the first time in a few years. It's funny, but I don't feel like I grew up in a very hick town (excuse the term please), however I think pictures speak louder than words.
I don't know if you can see this. But if you look really closely, this is a riding lawnmower race. They actually went pretty fast. Very fascinating.
They had your typical rides, fair food, music, and pageant. The horse pulls and tractor pulls.
A petting zoo.
However, they also had had pig races (which I have video of, but no pictures) and red neck olympics.
And much much more that I won't put you to sleep with. But it was really interesting to see it again. Brings back a lot of memories. OK, take care everyone and take a walk down memory lane the next time you have a second. It's fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Steph,
This is great you are getting out with Quinn he is growing up so much. I love the Llama picture.
Tammara