Monday, October 01, 2007

Halloween is coming

This is the first year in a long time that I am getting really excited about holidays. I already have Halloween candy. This is just crazy for me. Everyone who knows me knows I am not a pre-planner. I did wait until Oct. first to let Quinn wear Halloween cloths though.

Exhibit A. Exhibit B will be in the next post.

What are we chewing on?

Why a Halloween lawn ornament of course.



So this is Quinn's new toy. But guess who likes it better then Quinn.

Heehe, Marshall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a really cool toy he's got. Make sure it's set up for me when I get home. I gotta try that. Quinn looking pretty big these days. I like his clothes.

Unknown said...

Hi! This is one hell of a blog! Could we exchange links?

My blog is - Infinitely CRAZY

Please do leave me a comment after linking to me(if you agree to the exchange, of course)

Thanks!
:)

Unknown said...

Quin is getting so big I love seeing him grow up.
Tammara