Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Happy Anniversary Honey

I can't believe it's been seven years. Well, we owe ourselves one missed anniversary. Picture it. A nice candle lit dinner.

Cheerios of course. Complements of our son.

Quinn on the piano providing some atmosphere.

And a little cuddle time after.

No in all seriousness. I want you to know that your sacrifices are not going unnoticed. We appreciate how hard you are working to provide for us. And I treasure all the time I've gotten to spend with Quinn. I will try to make up to you all the time you've missed with him. We love you and we miss you. You are thought about all the time. I promise lots of fun and good times when you come home. See you soon, I hope!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics babe. I'm at the airport waiting to get on the plane. It's like that last day on the sub before we would pull in. I'm all smiles.

Anonymous said...

Dan syas he is coming home today!!!! YEAH! Can i get a tape of Quinn playing???