Sunday, April 29, 2007

All dressed up and .... oops

So I was supposed to go to my friends surprise baby shower in New Bedford Mass today and I never made it. I had a miscommunication with Karra. She came to watch Quinn and got here when I was supposed to be leaving. I figured no big deal, I have a kid now I'll probably never be anywhere on time again. So I started to get ready to go. I was almost finished getting ready when Quinn regurgitated. Again, no big deal it just takes time to clean him up and sooth him. The shower was 1hr and 20min away and Quinn doesn't take a bottle any more so I was only go to stay for a half hour or so. By now I'm 45 minutes late and then I realized the baby shower wasn't going to happen for me. Sorry Andrea. I hope you had a wonderful time. We will get together for lunch or dinner and I can give you my gifts and we can catch up. So now I'm all dressed up with no where to go. It happens so rarely I had Karra take photos. These are for you honey.

Karra, Quinn, and I went to Friendly's and had ice cream. Yum. Then we came home and Qunna and I had a nap. Then we went to Joe and Kristin's for dinner and visited with them and Jess (what a bad sentence). When we got home I gave Quinn a bath and put him to bed. This is what he looked like after his bath.



My little wiggle worm. Shortly after this, he was out. I just thought he was too cute, so I posted it.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Joe does the same little wiggle dance after his baths, too. Guess it runs in the family.

Quinn looks great. You're doing an amazing job Steph!

Kristin