Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Three days in a row........

I finally got to talk to Dan. Yeah. Interestingly he doesn't really have internet access. Don't worry I will continue with the daily updates for the occasion that Dan is able to check them. If anyone wants to leave him a message feel free to post one to him.
This was taken the night before Dan left. Don't worry daddy, mommy will make sure I see you and hear you everyday.

Ohhhh auntie Karra you are fascinating!!!!!!!!!
We continue to have visitors to keep us company. Thank you everyone. My mom, sister, friend Jess, and father all stopped by today. I figured I'd throw in some pictures.

Quinn cuddling with grandpa. He was a very sleepy boy today.

I have a sinking feeling it is going to be very difficult for me to keep these posts interesting until Dan comes home. Not much happened to Quinn today. He continues to do well. The visiting nurse is coming for the last time next week. Early intervention and his physical therapist think they won't be able to keep him in there system for very long since he's doing so well. I can't believe it. I'm so grateful he's doing so well. What an amazing little boy. He's slowly but surely making up for lost time. I can't wait to see what this little boy is like when he grows up and what he does with his life. Although I am whiling to wait. I don't want him to grow to fast. I really enjoy being his mommy.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

YAY!! More posts and pictures!! I know the day to day changes aren't breaking news, but it is still fun to look on, Steph!! You all look wonderful. Miss you!!
Tracey

Unknown said...

Steph, Let me remind you no matter how big or how old they get you will always be his mommy. Just in a different capacity.
Tammara

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph: Don't worry--what may seem like 'same ol' same ol' to you is still fascinating for US, so we don't mind hearing about the minutia of Quinn's days!

Love, Robin

Anonymous said...

Steph,

Trust me on this one. Dan will LOVE the day-to-day stuff you write. Having been away from him (Dan) so much when he was little, I know for certain how important your writings will be to him......and I promise you, I (and I'm sure many others) track Quinn's progress on a very regular basis. So don't feel that you are not writing anything of interest. You are doing great...and have been all along.

Love,
Pop and Kim