Saturday, April 28, 2007

Birthdays, Birthdays, and more Birthdays

Well, it was really only two birthdays, but birthdays and birthdays doesn't sound right. My dad's birthday is coming up on Tues. so we visited with him today. My sister and her husband Gordon were there as well. Our friend Scott also had a birthday party today. So I got to visit with some friends I hadn't seen in a long time. I don't know why, but of course I didn't get pictures at Scott's. I have to say though, I am very proud of Quinn. We left the house today at 11:45a and didn't get back until 9:30p. Quinn barely fussed the whole time. He smiled a lot and was very interested in everyone. He did so well even though he was tired. He is such a mild mannered little boy.

Quinn sharing a moment with tio Gordon.

And a moment with grandpa Dan. Although he is still staring at tio.

Tia Sarah's hair is very smooth

and some how I'm going to figure out how to eat it.

As a side note, Melinda's baby Sean or Shawn (I forgot to ask) is coming home tomorrow.

No comments: