Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Where oh where did the nice weather go????????

It looked like it was going to be a nice day out. We got all dressed and ready to go for a walk and Quinn fell asleep. By the time he woke up the weather had gotten cool. But at least I remembered the camera. So here are some photos of what we look like on our walks, well at least what he looks like.


Also, as I mentioned yesterday, Quinn loves his Noohno. Here they are having lots of fun.


Here's a photo of Quinn and Dans mom. It makes it pretty obvious where Quinn gets a lot of his features from. Well, that's what I think. You can tell me what you think.

Lately Quinn has been looking at everything like this. "Hmm, so how can I fit this into my mouth?"

The end result!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, more tomorrow. I hope you are all doing well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks very snuggly going for that walk! I love all the pictures lately, he looks great!!

Andrea

Anonymous said...

6 days in the boonies and I'm finally back in a hotel. No more critters climbing into where ever I'm sleeping. Our small plane got rerouted twice due to storms. Got more pictures for when I get back. I'm so greatful to see the updates on this blog. I think about these pictures and videos while I'm out there in the jungle, and people wonder why I'm smiling. Thanks honey. Quite the handsome little bugger isn't he?