Thursday, April 19, 2007

What's this........twice in one day?!?!

I'm just trying to make up for missing last night. Thanks for all the positive feedback by the way. It's just that Dan is such a hard act to follow ;o). Unfortunately I was gone almost the whole day because of classes so this will be a short one. Grandma Barbara got to watch him today and it sounds like they had tons of fun.



As you can see from this picture the hair on his forehead is starting to grow back. For those of you who didn't know he had an IV put there when he was two days old. Of course they had to shave the site, so hes had a funny little bald spot there this whole time.

I just love his expression in this next picture. Decide what you think he's thinking. I see "Hmmm, what exactly are you? You're my size, but you're really funny looking."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have mere moments but I wanted to leave a comment. Your posting and picutres are exactly what the doctor ordered. I love seeing Quinn on here. What a sight that little man is. Thank you honey. I'm safe but working like a damn mule. As I suspected it is high adventure out here. I miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Step,

The photos are THE BEST!!! I laugh every time I see Quinn with that big smile of his.
Love,
Pop and Kim