Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Me and my man ..... well, one of them

My sister-in-law sent me a couple of photos of my little man and I, so I figured I'd throw them up here.

Not too much happened today. My mother-in-law came over to spend time with Quinn. He loves his Noohno (grandma). His face really lights up when friends and family come to visit. We've been really lucky. Even after everything his been through Quinn still loves new people.


Quinn and I went for a walk at bluff point today with my sister and of course I left my camera at home. What was I thinking. It's such a beautiful area and Quinn was so peaceful there. Ah well, next time. By the way, apparently my hair makes a good handle.

2 comments:

GoQuinnGo! said...

Thanks for having dinner with us the other night, Steph! Hey Dan - do you see that bowl of food Steph has in front of her? Well, every time she looked up to talk with me, Quinn would reach for the bowl and pull it towards him. It was too cute! He's ready for food!

Kristin

Anonymous said...

Steph you look so beautiful and happy :) - I hope to see you soon and meet Quinn. Glad to hear your getting to enjoy so much time with your little guy.

Much love - Suzanne