Thursday, April 19, 2007

Why are we laughing??????????

Sorry for the late update I got locked out of my site last night. Also, I fixed the last video if you want to go back and look. So yesterday Quinn was swinging back and forth and for some reason just started laughing. I grabbed the camera and he stopped, but this is a little of what he was doing. Unfortunately I'm right by the camera, so you hear me more. If you listen close you should be able to hear him.



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Quinn fell asleep on my pillow the other night and I just thought it was too cute. So hear are pictures of that.
In other news Dans cousin had a baby boy on Tues. She went into labor at 31 weeks and had to have an emergency c-section. She and the baby are both doing very well. He weighs in at 3lb 10oz, but he is functioning all on his own so it sounds like he will go home in about 2 weeks. I don't have pictures of him yet, but I'll try to get them later. OK, I have to get to class. Have a good day everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang!!!! You guys have a cute boy!! Keep the faith Steph. Dan will be back before you know it.

Love,
Kim and Pop